| This bathroom, built in Hartfield was once a loft.
There is a separate DVD that accompanies these photos, and it gives a more detailed view into the work involved in completing the project.
The once, dusty and cobwebbed filled wasted space, now boasts -
Summary of work:
• Two Velux windows, with impressive, panoramic views.
• Full, regulation insulation and vapour barrier.
• Sophisticated, LED down and up lighting.
• Hand painted, roll top bath.
• Bidet, basin, and toilet.
• Stained glass window feature, with built in light box.
All work was done by us, with no out sourcing.